Hello Guest, if you're reading this, it means you have not yet registered. Please take a moment to Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Please note that lewd nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and introduce yourself in the welcome section for you to meet our community.

• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • + Post New Thread
      Satellite Supreme
      is Back to the grind!

I am:
      Awesome

Thanks
      Thanked 22,515 Times in 9,266 Posts

Owner Post Founder Of Satellite Supreme FTA Discussion Board Owner Response

AZbox Titan with Android and XBMC

Sometimes we are even suprised. AZbox Titan with Android.

Three worlds we love: AZbox , Android and XBMC. Truth or not? We will wait, see and hope!

Could we trade our ME for this one? ;P

Video demonstration of AzBox Titan, new Set-Top-Box with Android 4.0.4 (Jelly Bean 4.1.2 available too) running on 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex A8 SoC with Mali 400 GPU with full 3D OpenGL 2.0 ES support.

1.2 GHz Cortex A8 CPU, 1 GB DDR III RAM, 4 GB NAND Flash, 2 x DVB-S2 Tuner, 5 x USB, 1 x Smartcard Reader, 1 x SD Card reader, SPDIF, WiFi 802.11 A/B/G, Ethernet.

Device comes pre-rooted, so it is easy to overclock it and enjoy in unlimited possibilities.

It is possible to install different distributions of Linux from SD card (Ubuntu, Lubuntu, Picuntu, OpenSUSE etc.)

Note: Video may be blocked in some countries. You may need to use proxy to do so.

(Tsakman)

Please do not Private Message my In Box requesting information on private services.
      Use the forums for questions regarding your receivers, not the PM system. Thanks.

Spanish Section - Sección en Espanol

Forum search engine can be your best friend. <--> Arcade <-> Games Room <--> Forum Live Feed <--> Space Invaders <--> Asteroids

New members be sure to confirm registration via your email account.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Priestmill For This Useful Post:

chillingblock (02-21-2013), Costactc (05-04-2013), mark10mx  (03-08-2013), pair-o-aces (02-25-2013)

Satellite Supreme
      is Back to the grind!

I am:
      Awesome

Thanks

Re: AZbox Titan with Android and XBMC

Hello there Guest,
      To view this post you must either register or log in. Thank you! Once you register Please check your email, Be Sure To Activate Your Account By Clicking Link in Email You Receive... We would like to get to know you better once you register introduce yourself in new member forum .... hope to see you soon.... Team SS

Please do not Private Message my In Box requesting information on private services.
      Use the forums for questions regarding your receivers, not the PM system. Thanks.

Forum search engine can be your best friend. <--> Arcade <-> Games Room <--> Forum Live Feed <--> Space Invaders <--> Asteroids

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Priestmill For This Useful Post:

chillingblock (02-21-2013), Costactc (05-04-2013)

Satellite Supreme
      is Back to the grind!

I am:
      Awesome

Thanks

Hello there Guest,
      To view this post you must either register or log in. Thank you! Once you register Please check your email, Be Sure To Activate Your Account By Clicking Link in Email You Receive... We would like to get to know you better once you register introduce yourself in new member forum .... hope to see you soon.... Team SS

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Priestmill For This Useful Post:

chillingblock (02-21-2013), Costactc (05-04-2013)

Satellite Supreme
      is Back to the grind!

I am:
      Awesome

Thanks

Hello there Guest,

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Priestmill For This Useful Post:

chillingblock (02-21-2013), Costactc (05-04-2013), pair-o-aces (02-25-2013)

Satellite Supreme
      is Back to the grind!

I am:
      Awesome

Thanks

Hello there Guest,

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Priestmill For This Useful Post:

chillingblock (02-21-2013)

Satellite Supreme
      is Back to the grind!

I am:
      Awesome

Thanks

Hello there Guest,

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Priestmill For This Useful Post:

chillingblock (02-21-2013)

Satellite Supreme
      is Back to the grind!

I am:
      Awesome

Thanks

AzBox Titan running on Fedora and Ubuntu

Hello there Guest,

Satellite Supreme
      is Back to the grind!

I am:
      Awesome

Thanks

Hello there Guest,

This user has no status.

I am:
      No Mood

Thanks

Hello there Guest,

Glad To Lend A Hand
      is smoothing along!

I am:
      Awesome

Thanks

Hello there Guest,

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Inveigler For This Useful Post:

Costactc (05-04-2013)

Visiting Staff
      is a Sat Junkie

I am:
      Awesome

Thanks

Hello there Guest,

10' channel master-bsc422 lnbf-24"vonweise actuator-pansat ap3500 positioner-x2 premium-openbox x5-azbox premium+.
      8' fortec solid-invacom twf-032 universal-24"vonweise actuator-pansat ap600 positioner-x2 premium-skybox f3-azbox ultra.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Costactc For This Useful Post:

Priestmill (05-04-2013)

Satellite Supreme
      is Back to the grind!

I am:
      Awesome

Thanks

AZBox Titan (Signle & Twin tuner)

Hello there Guest,

+ Post New Thread