Hello Guest, if you're reading this, it means you have not yet registered. Please take a moment to Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Please note that lewd nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and introduce yourself in the welcome section for you to meet our community.

• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • + Post New Thread

Thread: FireWrt 2.00 RQEC Edition

Glad To Lend A Hand
      is smoothing along!

I am:
      Awesome

Thanks

FireWrt 2.00 RQEC Edition

1) firewrt-wrt54g-squashfs.bin
      2) firewrt-brcm-2.4-squashfs.trx

Here is the latest firewrt rqec version, logs are now pull from circle buffer in ram so logging should not
      effect performance, but i still recommend to use the logs only as necessary to insure maximum
      performance. Also added in WAN support so after firewrt is connected to your local network, you can
      log in and set up firewrt via wireless by simple entering the wan:ip from any device attached to your
      local network to connect to firewrt....blackberry works great Also added i a stop function and fixed
      the restart function to restart only , as appose to stop and restart as it was before. When you must
      stop the client ...ex (flashing new firmware !! ) use the stop function, and it will stop/killall instances
      of rqec. Also since some seem to be having network problems with the ip 10.10.10.1, i have just left
      it as the default 192.168.1.1, which means the network and settings are totally stock openwrt settings,
      so if you have issuse it's has nothing to do with firewrt.

enjoy ,

(Unknown)

Attached Files Attached Files

+ Post New Thread