This loader was relkeased for Topsat Receivers but it is also the best loader for using on Ilink Receivers.
Here are the directions.
Just sub the 9000P files with 9500HD Files and follow the directions.
All the credit goes to Kusuco.
My 9000P went dead after I loaded the August file and here are the steps to bring it back to life:
1. Instead of using the ilink loader use the Topsat 5000: SUpdate201 loader program with a Null Modem RS232 cable.
2. Download factory file for your Ilink 9000 or 9000P
3. Unzip the factory file
4. Using the Topsat uploader now select your com port, make sure the file type is application
5. Click browser and find your factory file
6. Click to Open
7. Make sure your null cable is atached to you box and rear switch is off
8. Click send
9. Turn your box on using the rear switch
10. You'll see the status bar showing that file is loading
11. Wait for box to reboot, and loader to show finished.---Then wait 30 seconds.
12. Reboot box with rear switch.---- Download and unzip latest file and load it with your flash drive
13. Factory reset and scan your channels
14. Your Ilink is alive again!!!!!!!
ALL THE CREDIT GOES TO KUSUCO.