Hello Guest, if you're reading this, it means you have not yet registered. Please take a moment to Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Please note that lewd nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and introduce yourself in the welcome section for you to meet our community.

• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • + Post New Thread

Thread: Syfy Cancels "Defiance" After Three Seasons

Supreme Member
      is intoxicoted!

I am:
      Cool

Thanks
      Thanked 1,479 Times in 766 Posts

Syfy Cancels "Defiance" After Three Seasons

"I got to collaborate with a group of stunning artists operating at the top of their game, and together we built a world," said Kevin Murphy. "Because of that, there is no room for anything other than joy in my heart."

Statement from Syfy:

"'Defiance' was a truly groundbreaking series, delivering an immersive, cross-platform experience that transcended the television screen in a way that viewers had never seen before. We are incredibly proud of the work of the extraordinary cast, writers, artists and designers - and especially showrunner Kevin Murphy - who together brought the rich world of 'Defiance' to life over its three season arc."

Statement from showrunner Kevin Murphy:

"I got to collaborate with a group of stunning artists operating at the top of their game, and together we built a world. Because of that, there is no room for anything other than joy in my heart."

c/p

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Toxico For This Useful Post:

BOBBYORR (10-19-2015), Crystal Dragon (10-19-2015), FreaknDavid (10-19-2015), jell691 (10-18-2015)

Administrator
      is riding ponies outside
      Wal-Mart... I need more
      quarters please!!!

I am:
      Piratey

Thanks
      Thanked 87,445 Times in 23,266 Posts

Re: Syfy Cancels "Defiance" After Three Seasons

Hello there Guest,
      To view this post you must either register or log in. Thank you! Once you register Please check your email, Be Sure To Activate Your Account By Clicking Link in Email You Receive... We would like to get to know you better once you register introduce yourself in new member forum .... hope to see you soon.... Team SS

CLICK TO DONATE AND BECOME A VIP TODAY

Freedom: Appreciate It, Cherish It, Protect It.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crystal Dragon For This Useful Post:

BOBBYORR (10-19-2015), FreaknDavid (10-19-2015)

This user has no status.

I am:
      No Mood

Thanks

Re: Syfy Cancels "Defiance" After Three Seasons

Hello there Guest,
      To view this post you must either register or log in. Thank you! Once you register Please check your email, Be Sure To Activate Your Account By Clicking Link in Email You Receive... We would like to get to know you better once you register introduce yourself in new member forum .... hope to see you soon.... Team SS

+ Post New Thread