PDA

View Full Version : setting up my receiver 8100HD for Iksrocket

samerarkhagha
03-05-2013, 12:17 AM
Dear All,

Please if you can help me setup ,or tell me what do to start watching TV, I already have Coolsat 8100 HD and HDClever receivers, please help what to do and how I should connect my receiver to server. Thank you and looking forward for your answers.

Buddyjh
03-05-2013, 01:02 AM
Hello and welcome to SS....I'm sorry but those receivers will not connect to any server....I suggest you do some reading around the forums about what boxes can be used with a server....here's a good place to start>>>>>Private IKS Help (http://www.satellitesupreme.com/forumdisplay.php?135-Private-IKS-Help)

samerarkhagha
03-05-2013, 01:07 AM
Thank you , what receiver you recommend and where I can get them , Thank you again for your help

Buddyjh
03-05-2013, 01:15 AM
We don't recommend any receiver...this is iks and nothing is 100%...can be up today and gone for good tomorrow...when it comes to purchasing any receiver that is your decision since its your money...as suggested do some reading before making any kind of purchase to get an idea of which receivers works better than others....when it comes time and you decide on what receiver you would be interested in the best thing to do is to google fta dealers to find out where you can get one...

samerarkhagha
03-05-2013, 01:29 AM
Thank you for all your help